40 Tips On Creative Writing

Dan's writings have always come into my life at a time when I was badly in need of an inspiration. Be it his first, Pieces Like Pottery or this one.

The book is a guide for every writer as well as those aspiring to write. What sets this book apart is the style of writing. There is a personal touch in every tip given. And, the tips, if followed to the T, would help improve not just the writing but life as well. For the what, how and why, you need to read the book.

Dan's writings have the power to make you think. The language is really simple but the meaning that every sentence conveys has a lot of depth. These 40 tips for creative writing can be taken for the writing process per se as well as for living life in a different manner as well. The tips help rake the reader's brain and mould him/ her to think divergently. Every chapter title is a life principle to live by if I may say so. Kudos to Dan for his amazing style. The writing takes the reader through a journey of introspection and healing. It makes one travel on the road to self-discovery and empowerment. This book is like a key to unlock your inner potential. The writing is not at all preachy. It is neither a book of Dos and Don'ts that are generally the flavour of such genre. The book aims to help out writers of books and lives to rediscover their passion.

Like I said, Dan's books have come into my life at a time when I lost my sense of purpose. His first book was a mirror that took me into my past and helped me heal. This book is a mirror that helped me look into my life and realise there is so much more to it. And not every book has the power to do so. Yes, though I read this book in one session, I had to read it again after a gap of few days. It was because I wanted to see if the second reading gave me a new perspective. True to my thought, it sure it.

To sum up, this amazingly excellent piece of writing is a definite must read for those writers who are facing a writer's block or are starting their journey into the world of writing. This is one of my recent reads that I am going to add to my personal library.

P.S - Thank you Dan for your set of tips that sure are going to stay with me for life. This review is my honest opinion after reading the book.

Popular posts from this blog

Tainted Lionheart

Nina's Memento Mori

Secret Magic: Evie Everyday Witch